Nansemond-Suffolk Academy is in the midst of the largest fundraising campaign in the school’s history. The campaign, Our Saints. Our Future. An Investment in Excellence is the most ambitious fundraising endeavor in the schools nearly fifty year history and aims to raise $6 million to create the following legacies:
- An enhanced Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) curriculum for students in Pre-K through twelfth grade, along with an Innovation Lab to provide a hands-on learning environment for students.
- A satellite campus in the Harbour View area of North Suffolk that opened in August 2016, serving elementary school students.
- The Sandra F. Birdsong Center for Academic Excellence to provide students in all grades with additional support, resources and assessments aimed to help them maximize their academic potential.
- A study and assessment of current curricula and scheduling in partnership with Independent School Management that will provide information to enhance academic courses, programs and technology and provide students with a personalized course of study.
- Capital enhancements to benefit both the arts and athletics which include renovations to the locker rooms, training facility and track, upgrades to the sound, lighting and recording systems and improvements to the overall facility such as security, amenities and outdoor spaces.
- Faculty benefits such as leadership development, technology training and continuing education.
- Growth of our endowment to ensure NSA’s sustainability for years to come.
The campaign has already succeeded in raising over $8 million. We look forward to talking with you about these plans and how you may help support our Saints through the Our Saints. Our Future. An Investment in Excellence
campaign. To offer your support, please contact Kenda Council ’91, Director of Advancement at (757)539-8789 ext. 3339 or firstname.lastname@example.org