NSA has been approved to host an NFL Play 60 Flag Football League, which is open to all NSA students in kindergarten through eighth grade.
The Coed Saints Flag Football League is about fun and instilling a love for the game of football through the foundational skills of running, passing and catching. Flag football is a great way for students to have friendly competition, build confidence and have an amazing time with their friends.
The Saints Flag Football League has been started and organized by NSA Upper School students, with assistance from Coach Seal, Coach Baiza and current parent Jarratt Webb ’99 as adult supervisors.
- Football experience is not required to play!
- The league is open to all NSA students in kindergarten through eighth grade.
- All teams will have two Upper School coaches (maybe four depending on registration numbers), along with a parent volunteer.
- All teams will consist of eight to 10 players.
- There are no weekday commitments. Games and practices will be held on the same day for flag football at this level.
- Games and practices will be held on Sundays at the Main Campus and the Harbour View Campus. Practice will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., and games will be held from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- The season will begin on Sunday, October 15, with final games on Friday, November 17, for a Friday night lights experience at the Arthur E. Jones Athletic Field at the Main Campus.
The registration fee is $110 per student, which includes an NFL Flag Football team jersey, football flags and a belt. Participants will also need to purchase a mouthguard, cleats and athletic shorts without pockets.
Registration will close on Monday, October 2. Register Today!
Thank you in advance for registering for the Saints Flag Football League! If you have any questions, please send an email to Jarratt Webb '99 at firstname.lastname@example.org.